Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 31...dedicated to Kinya and Sanaa



Baby weight: He’s probably weighing about 4lbs now
Fruit equivalent: bunch of asparagus
What’s growing this month:
·         He’s definitely getting fatter…woo hoo

­­­
How far along: 31 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes: Definitely
Stretch marks: Nope just the usual
Sleep: Like an angel
Best moment of this week: Well the past couple weeks people have noticed that I’m pregnant which makes it so much fun J But this past Saturday I went to get a mani and pedi, as I was getting massaged by the chair with my eyes clothes I heard two ladies commenting on my pregnant belly. So when I opened my eyes, they told me that my baby was enjoying the massage because they could see him moving around. That was totally cool! lol
Miss anything: I’m no longer able to bend over to pick up items, or shave my legs, or put lotion on my legs…but I rather have my little booger than any of those things J
Movement: Oh definitely. I love when he moves. Sometimes it hurts and I have to push down on him, hubby tells me to stop it but I’m like no “this baby is hurting me”. He’s definitely sleeping more now-a-days. At night, when I go to pee, I’ll sometimes awaken to feel him moving around. He never wakes me up and he doesn’t keep me up.
Food cravings: No, not really. But I wasn’t able to have my milk and cereal for a week because I was in Lynchburg and that was killing me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lately, I’ve been feeling queasy, I’m not really sure why though. But no vomiting, though, thank God
Have you started to show yet: Definitely J
Gender: Baby Boy Christian, II.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: It’s not in anymore, but it’s not out yet, it’s flat…I hope that makes sense lol
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely emotional now-a-days
Looking forward to: Decorating Christian’s nursery. I’ve already bought the fabric that I’m going to use for his crib skirt, the fabric for the window curtains, and the letters and animals for his name. I still need to buy some paint. Also, I’m looking forward to my baby shower this Saturday that my wonderful cousins Nobi and Keisha have planned for me.
Anything else: My feel swelled up for the first time about a week ago. Hubby and I were walking home from my parents’ house and when I got home I noticed that they were swollen. I elevated them and by the next morning the swelling had gone done; I am definitely getting more tired and tired easily. I find myself out a breath a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment